You read that right! I’m starting commissions!
Here’s how it’s gonna work!
1) Send your request to my art blog’s submit box (<-clicky)
Be sure to include:
- A picture of the OC(s) you want drawn (link or direct is fine)
- The type of art you want (see chart below)
- A description of what action or pose you want them to do (if there is none given I will do a standard standing pose). Note: I am not very good with really dynamic poses, so request them at your own discretion
- How much you believe the commission costs according to the chart below
2) I will send you a message via ask to confirm the commission or discuss any issues, so be sure to have your ask box open.
3) After I have confirmed that I will indeed do your commission, you can pay by clicking on the donation button on either the top-left corner of this blog, or in the sidebar of my mod blog or my art blog. Include your username in the notes so I know what you’re paying for.
4) All requests will be 1000x1000px in size unless requested smaller.
5) Use: You may not edit my work or claim it as your own. You are free to use it in nonprofit media as long as you source me. Basically don’t be a jerkface.
type # bust # full-body # +background/text
sketch $3(+2) $7(+4) $1(+3)
sketch w/color $4(+3) $8(+5) $2(+4)
flat-color $5(+3) $10(+5) $4(+6)
blog-style $7(+4) $15(+5) $6(+8)
noir $4(+4) $8(+5) $3(+7)
The bust and full-body rates represent the cost per pony. (e.g., two simple full-body ponies in a flat-color commission would cost $20)
The number in the brackets () indicates an additional cost for complex requests. Some examples of complex requests:
- A character with more than 1 accessory (ties, hats, vests, etc)
- A character with a very complicated mane style, color scheme, or design in general (sparkly/crystal coat, lots of scars, deformities, special wings, etc)
- Characters with props (guns, tools, toys, etc)
- Complex backgrounds (houses, city streets) as opposed to basic abstract stuff.
- Complex lighting
The complex cost stacks, so if you want, for example, a sketch of a pony with corn-rows and a prosthetic leg wielding a machine gun and wearing a cape, you’d pay $7 + $4 for the hair + $4 for the leg +$4 for the gun +$4 for the cape = $23
If you have any questions about pricing or what I can do, feel free to send me an ask. If you aren’t sure how much your commission would cost, submit it anyways, and ask me what I think the pricing would be.
I WILL NOT DO PORN OR GORE. Anything else is fair game unless I get something that I realize I also won’t do.
And now, some examples of my pony work for those who don’t know:
Don’t feel like commissioning or can’t afford it? You can still help me out by reblogging this post to give me a signal boost!
Want to give me money but don’t want anything commissioned? The donation button’s still there ;)
Let the commissions begin!